Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'mmmm Back!!!!!!!!!

Yes, after almost 2 years of not posting, I am Back!! So much has happened in so short a period of time really. Unfortunately, not much on the stitching front!! Since the last post, I have moved back in with my parents unfortunately. Gave the twitball that I was pining over a 2nd chance. Needless to say, he blew it again!! I have gotten a new car (well, newer) and a new job. I have even started dating someone that I can say holds much promising without jinxing things I think! As stated, not much on the stitching front has been completed. Lots of work put into my Heaven and Earth designs. A few small finishes. I will have pictures ready for my next post. I am gearing up for a Chatelaine design, Taj Mahal Mandal. Pardon any misspellings!! I'm also chomping at the bit to start a few new charts as well, but I have placed myself on a bandwagon. Not allowed to start any new projects until I have finished a number of the current ones. Many cross-stitches on the go, a few knitting projects and 3 or 4 crochet afghans on the go!! Let's just say I've been getting bored easily lately!

No comments: